Who we are
For over one hundred years Arnold Hill & Co LLP has been providing a professional, personal and friendly accounting and tax service to corporate and individuals.
Our office is conveniently based in the heart of London, close to Trafalgar Square in the West End. Situated on Northumberland Avenue, between Charing Cross and Embankment in the London WC2 area, we are ideally located for our clients spread throughout the capital.
Who you are
Arnold Hill & co LLP are looking to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager to join their growing team covering London & Greater London. Reporting to the Corporate Tax Partner, the role would ideally suit a CTA Qualified Tax Specialist or Qualified Accountant from a mid- to top-tier accountancy practice.
You will be working within a specialist tax team, and you must be able to demonstrate strong Corporate Tax compliance & advisory expertise.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the partners on various tax compliance and advisory matters
- Reviewing corporate tax and LLP partnership tax returns in a wide range of industries, and ensuring that work is turned around on a timely basis
- Reviewing a portfolio of large Non-Resident Corporate Landlords, and reviewing capital allowance claims and the tax consequences of leasing transactions
- Preparing more complicated tax returns and considering the impact of changes in tax legislation: e.g. Corporate Interest Restriction rules, Non-Resident landlords rules
- Undertaking tax due diligence projects for a range of clients
- R&D Tax credit claim management
- Managing quarterly instalment payment deadline
- Liaising with HMRC in relation to tax enquiries
- Liaising with clients, including attending client meetings
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and drafting proposals for client consideration
- Billing, budget and WIP management
- Portfolio management, updating client workflows
- Complying with all departmental procedures to ensure the smooth running of the team and department
- Staff mentoring and development
- Contributing to the firm’s marketing strategy, to include producing articles for the website as well as suggestions for client communications
- Using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Work and the CCH software suite
The ideal candidate would be qualified as follows: (CTA/ACA/ACCA)
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV and a covering letter to Samantha.email@example.com